January 31, 2009

Wii Fit + Drinking = Comedy

Here is a good morning laugh for ya'll!!

Most weekend evenings have been spent at the neighbors house enjoying a bonfire and drinking.  It's just what we do on our street.  We get together to chill after a long week, most of the time we grill out here first and then head down the street for fire.

Any whoo, after working for a short time yesterday, I headed down the hang with the fam and friends.  Of course the were cocktails involved. :) The evening ended a bit early (midnight is early) so a few of us came back here to just chat.  Well, I got this bright idea...since I was home and hadn't log on to Fit that I would do so.  (start chuckling now)

Here is what I figured out after drinking + Wii Fit:
  • I am much better at Step (250'ish)
  • I am not so good at Yoga (duh, it takes balancing)
  • I am phenomenal at Running-long (167%)
  • Jackknife is no more easier sober than drunk
I know, funny right.  Well in my own defense, at least I took the time to exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment