January 29, 2009

Day Six - WOO HOO

Okay, so I was a bit worried stepping back on the board today. Expecting to get yelled at for not logging in yesterday, or even worse gain weight back. To my surprise I LOST weight!!

I really love my Wii Fit. I cannot say this enough and I BRAG about it as often as I can. Joe even looks for Wii Fit items now at the store to see if there is any thing neat I could use. Really, all you need is the board. Yoga mat not really needed. Nice, but not necessary. Though I did see a pouch today that would be helpful with running. Right now I either hold the remote in one hand, or slide it into the waist band of my pants.

Any whoo, I was making a list of what I have accomplished in the first six days and thought I would post it.

  1. Step is now my favorite and I finally beat Katie to be #1 with 240 points. (couldn't even get coordinated enough to finish it day 1 or 2)
  2. I LOVE running. Today I ran the Short race (burning 97%) and Long (67%).
  3. I can do the Hula Hoop, though NO ONE can beat Katie at this one. She has the record at our house and at Robin's.
  4. I thought the Yoga would be my favorite. It's okay and I do have better posture, but I mostly use it to loosen up for the other things.

Here are my starting stats, weight included (gulp)

  • Weight - 186.1 pounds (yes really)
  • BMI - 29.9 (obese)
  • Wii Fit Age - 47 (I'm 37)
  • Ideal Weight - 136 pounds (I don't agree)

As of January 29, 2009

  • Weight - 183.6 pounds (-2.5)
  • BMI - 29.51 (overweight)
  • Wii Fit Age - 45 (-2 years)

I am pretty proud of what little changes I have made. The first 4 days were 15 minutes of workout time, today was 22. Just a bit sore and winded, but in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment