January 28, 2009

The First Five days...

So, I was REALLY excited to get my Wii Fit last Saturday. So much so that I opened it and set it up the minute I got home. It was love at first play. It is really easy to follow and very encouraging.

  • Day one - 15 minutes and I was surprised I made it that far. Worked at yoga and running.
  • Day two - 15 minutes, worked at yoga, running and tried step. Failed miserably at step.
  • Day three - 15 minutes, worked at yoga, tried hula hoop and was surprised I could do it, and finally finished step!
  • Day four - 20 minutes, running, yoga, hula hoops and I tried jack knife and found it easier than I thought. I was really gung-ho this day. It was 14 minutes at night when I got home on 6 minutes before work. I literally squeezed those six minutes in before I walked out the door for work.
  • Day five - no Fit - was at work 16 hours. :`(

So that is my log so far. I was really proud to be on such a roll. Today is day six, I plan to work out tonight.

Oh, I lost 1 pound in the first four days. Hopefully I didn't ruin that with the last 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment