February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Today is day 20 of my Wii Fit and so far I have lost a total of....(((drum roll)))   5 POUNDS!

I know it doesn't seem like much, the first 4lbs came off in the first two weeks, but each day that I log on I loss weight and that is what matters most.  I could careless that it is only 1oz, as long as I am still losing.  Especially with having all these GIRL SCOUT COOKIES (EEK) around.  We have 127 boxes and I need to get rid of them fast

I have mastered the warrior pose, and LOVE it.  Had my best Long Run this week with a burn rate of 135%.  On 2/12 I was on for a full thirty minutes without getting tired.  It was a great, sweaty workout.  Most days I can manage 15-20 minutes depending on how late I get home.

I feel like I am sleeping better, and don't feel as depressed.  Which is good with everything that is going on in life right now.  This week as been a week of firsts and last.  Katie got her first pair of contacts, she went to her last (and 5th) Valentine's Day Sock Hop at school, and is working her first Cookie Booth today.  

Hope everyone has a grand Valentine's day.  Joe has been planning something for weeks with one of our neighbors.  Hopefully it will turn out the way he plans.  

Well, I am off to go work a Cookie Booth with Katie.


1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Keep at it..even 20 minutes a day helps.

    ReplyDelete