February 23, 2009

Falling off the Wiigon

I have been so GUNG-HO wii fit that it was almost sickening.  Well I still love it, but now after not being on in over a week, and piggin' out like crazy on Girl Scout cookies (the devil invited I swear) and just not wanting to care, I am a wee bit scared of what Mr. Wii has to say.

So I just keep thinking of reasons to keep putting in off.  Mentally I am not ready to be disappointed in one more thing.  Losing those first few pounds seemed so easy.  And I was really trying to eat better, but life grabbed a hold and I, being an emotional eater, eat.  I am sure my undid all the good that was done.

Maybe tonight I will face my judge, maybe.

1 comment:

  1. I am having the same problem. Of course, it doesn't help that my lovely husband lost the freakin' Wii Fit disk. I have looked all over for it and just can't find the damn thing. GAH!

    Get back on, though. I'm proud of your progress so far, and you're inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete